Disclaimer: You understand that Festival Travel cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the Internet will be free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that may manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to this site for the reconstruction of any lost data. Festival Travel does not assume any responsibility or risk for your use of the Internet.
The Content is provided for informational purposes only, is not necessarily complete and up-to-date and should not be used to replace any written reports, statements, or notices provided by Festival Travel. Investors, borrowers, and other persons should use the Content in the same manner as any other educational medium and should not rely on the Content to the exclusion of their own professional judgment. Information obtained by using this site is not exhaustive and does not cover all issues, topics, or facts that may be relevant to your goals. If you are considering an investment in Festival Travel or any of its affiliates, you should contact a financial advisor to obtain appropriate documentation for use in the relevant circumstance.
YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. FESTIVAL TRAVEL DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. MITSUI USA DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS OR CONTENT CONTAINED IN THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. FESTIVAL TRAVEL DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION REGARDING USE, OR THE RESULT OF USE, OF THE CONTENT IN TERMS OF ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. THE CONTENT MAY INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, AND FESTIVAL TRAVEL MAY MAKE CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENTS AT ANY TIME. YOU, AND NOT FESTIVAL TRAVEL, ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION IN THE EVENT OF ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE OR ITS CONTENT. FESTIVAL TRAVEL MAKES NO WARRANTIES THAT YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF OTHERS AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN SUCH CONTENT.
In some circumstances, this site may contain forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements are not historical fact but rather are based on expectations, estimates and projections about Festival Travel's industry, beliefs and assumption as of the time they are made. Words usch as "anticipates," "expects," "intends," "plans," "believes," "seeks," "may," "will," "should," and "estimates" and variations of these words and similar expressions, [are intended to] identify forward-looking statements. These statements are not guarantees of future outcomes and are subject to risks, uncertainties and other factors, which may be out of Festival Travel's control. Forward-looking statements and events may not occur at all, or if they occur may result in outcomes that are substantially different from Festival Travel's expectations, estimates and projections as described on this site.
All of the information in this site, whether historical in nature or forward-looking, speaks only as of the date the information is posted on this site, and Festival Travel does not undertake any obligation to update such information after it is posted or to remove such information from this site if it is not, or is no longer, accurate or complete.
Limitation On Liability: FESTIVAL TRAVEL, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, AND DIRECTORS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR OTHER DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF REVENUE OR INCOME, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, EVEN IF FESTIVAL TRAVEL HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Trademarks: service marks, and logos appearing in this site are the property of Festival Travel or the party that provided the trademarks, service marks, and logos to Festival Travel. Festival Travel and any party that provided trademarks, service marks, and logos to Festival Travel retain all rights with respect to any of their respective trademarks, service marks, and logos appearing in this site.
Security: Any passwords used for this site are for individual use only. You will be responsible for the security of your password (if any). Festival Travel will be entitled to monitor your password and, at its discretion, require you to change it. If you use a password that Festival Travel considers insecure, Festival Travel will be entitled to require the password to be changed and/or terminate your account.
1. The Inca Empire had no writing system, so their postal service consisted of runners carrying messages by memory to different posts with pairs of people waiting for news to pass on.
2. Peruvian food can’t be beat! Peru was voted “Best Destination for Culinary Tourism” twice in a row by the World Travel Awards, AND The Guinness Book of Records included Peruvian food the most diverse. Peru has a wide variety of gourmet cuisine that people from all over the world visit just to experience!
3. In 1927, the Nazca Lines resembling shapes of animals and geometrical shapes were discovered in Peru, their meaning and purpose remaining a mystery since.
4. Peru is home to over two-thirds of the lush Amazon Rainforest!
5. The Colca Canyons have a depth of 13,650 ft, which is over twice as deep as the Grand Canyon in the US.
6. The serene Lake Titicaca is the world’s highest navigable lake in the world with the Uros people living on floating islands made of reef.
7. Surfer’s paradise is considered in Trujillo, Peru, with the longest waves in the world!
8. Tourism in Peru is growing faster than any other South American country with the satisfaction rate being 94% according to government study.
9. Peru’s national drink is called “Pisco Sour”, including Pisco brandy, lemon, egg whites, sugar water, bitters and ice. Yummy!
10. The finest cottons in the world come from Peru!
11. “Soy mas Peruano que la papa” means “I’m more Peruvian than the potato”, and is said because the potato originated in Peru!
12. The ancient ruins of Machu Picchu are one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
13. The Amazon Jungle is habitat to over 400 tribes speaking different languages.
14. Mario Vargas Llosa, a writer, politician, and Novel prized winner was born in Arequipa, Peru in 1936.
15. In 2008, Ecuador was the first nation to declare that nature has constitutional rights.
16. The mixture of five oceanic currents (Equatorial, Cromwell, Humboldt, and Panama) running through the Galapagos brings a wide variety of marine life around the island.
17. The research in the Galapagos made by Darwin led to his theory of The Origin of Species, in which, he concluded Natural Selection was the reason behind evolution.
18. The sensual dance of the Tango was originated in the working-class districts of Argentina and first became popular in the brothels.
19. The Uyuni salt beds in Bolivia hold more than 64 million tons of salt, and when it rains, it reflects the entire sky.
20. Bolivia contains 40% of all the whole world’s animals and plant life!
21. Kevin Costner filmed the movie “Rapa Nui” on the Easter Island in Chile!
22. “The Mission” filmed by Robert De Niro, Liam Neeson, and other Hollywood hotshots was filmed in Brazil!
23. Peru holds the second most species of birds in the world, containing the largest flying bird, Condor, and the smallest, Little Woodstar.